On The Level art hanging services provide a comprehensive set of solutions surrounding the installation of art works across the fine art industry.
We specialise in working with major museums, galleries, curators, art collectors, designers and artists.
On The Level can provide any solution from the packing, delivery and installation of art to the construction, design and curation of spaces and exhibitions.
We have an expert and versatile body of art technicians with many years of experience to call upon. Many have a fine art background, all are practical, problem solving, trustworthy and discreet.
Founder Darren O’Brien studied fine art at St Martin’s and Winchester. Since the 1990’s he has worked with many top museums, galleries, collectors and artists, including:
- Modern Art Oxford: working on installing shows for Marina Abramovich and Yoko Ono.
- Oxford Exhibition Services: driving, art handling and installation for institutions such as English Heritage, Royal Academy, National Trust and the Government Art Collection.
- Other clients include: the Geffrye Museum, the British Library, Frieze Art Fair and Haus de Kunst in Munich.
- Darren is also the co-director of ASC Gallery in London, where he has since 2010 led the curation and installation of over 30 exhibitions
- His expertise, dedication and care is the backbone to On The Level.